Technical Project Coordinator
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on progress of project;
- Make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables;
- Discuss technical tasks with corresponding teams and set the priorities deadlines/time frames for them;
- Coordinate people and all related tasks and quality of the assigned projects;
- Communicate proactively with all involved internal and external stakeholders.
- Higher technical education (Computer Science, Engineering or related field);
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an IT field;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in IT industry;
- Industry specific certification is a privilege;
- Excellent organizational and meeting coordination skills;
- Analytical and synthesizing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communications skill.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence. Building on our extensive experience, Webb Fontaine’s new-generation IT systems take trade and customs processes to the next level for the benefit of the global trading community.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include single-window systems for trade, paperless customs systems, cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems), collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more. Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
Our mission is to simplify the work of Governments, Businesses and Citizens worldwide by providing technology and know-how.
Webb Fontaine Armenia has been operating since 2005. We have more than 90 talented people sharing the same values and mission in our team and we continue to hire new professionals. Webb Fontaine is among those limited number of companies in the Armenian IT market that operates on an international scale and has broad geographical reach. Our products are used in Nigeria, Philippines, Benin, Ethiopia, Bahrain, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Panama, Congo, and Ajman. We can proudly say that Webb Fontaine owns the know-how, that makes difference.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan