Technical Project Manager
Deadline: 15 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
IDT is an IT consulting and software development company in the field of financial services. We focus on business automatization and digitization processes of banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance. Profound knowledge of signal processing, image recognition and artificial intelligence is the key to help improve enterprise performance and simplify administrative processes in the financial cycles of our clients.
As we have already built a team of 25+ brilliant and talented experts, it is time to step forward and get focused on delivery and execution - a reason for hiring a “Technical Project Manager” to take the full-cycle responsibility for team functionality and productiveness.
An ideal candidate has technical background and in-depth knowledge of how software development processes go in IT, is able to lead by example and act as a major player in our success.
1. Implement Agile project management methodology
Both Finances and IT are rapidly changing and developing fields. As we are standing on the crossroad of these two, we need an exact method, like Agile, to place a structure and guidance to self-organize and improve speed and quality of our work. Based on this, your first objective is to build the skeleton on “how to make things properly done”.
Typical tasks here include:
- arrange daily stand-up meetings, schedule demo and decision-making processes,
- conduct sprint plannings and retrospective meetings,
- act like an owner: deliver results creating value for our products, team and customers,
- research and dig deep into our organizational and technical specifications to adapt best practices and the right methodology of the project management.
2. Enhance teamwork and collaboration
While each of our team-member is differently creative, communicative and inclined towards problem solution, all of them have the same type of dedication and professionalism with 10+ years’ of experience under their belts. When team is moving fast in startups like us, teamwork is the effective force which holds it together. This means your second objective is to enhance collaboration.
Typical tasks here include:
- facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution being focused on values of openness, honesty and respect,
- build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged,
- provide all support to management to achieve smooth managing process.
1. Relevant experience:
- 2+ years of agile project management experience;
- any kind of managerial role taken previously;
- experience of organization and multitasking with demonstrable results;
- project management or other industry standard certification is a plus;
- coaching experience is a plus;
- background in financial services sector is a plus.
2. Technical background:
- experience working with JIRA or other similar issue/task tracking systems;
- bachelor degree in IT (Management or Economics are also options);
- knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs;
- ability to translate business needs to technical solutions and tasks.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Salary: Competitive, based on qualifications
Send us your CV in pdf to [email protected].
Please, mention “Tech PM” in the subject line of your email, as well as take into account that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the meeting.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
IDT is an IT consulting and software development company in the field of financial services. Our team members have more than 10 years of experience in the field of design, development and deployment of software for Financial Institutions.
We focus on business automatization and digitization processes of:
- asset and wealth management
- risk & compliance.
We also provide consulting and outsourcing solutions.
Our on-going mission is to approach each client creatively and provide solutions to facilitate their day-to-day financial operations. Profound knowledge of signal processing, image recognition and artificial intelligence is the key to help improve enterprise performance and simplify administrative processes in the financial cycles of our clients. We already have a team of 10 brilliant and talented experts who are based in Yerevan and can be reached out for consulting or further cooperation.
Phone: (011) 590-590
Address: 1/12 Nansen Street, 0056, Yerevan, Armenia