Technical Support Specialist
Deadline: 19 January 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: IT Support/Technician
Job type: Full time
Position Summary | Technical Support Specialist
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Our Office Management team is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support. Being responsible for office maintenance and supply management, the team is also involved in event management.
We welcome a creative and dynamic Technical Support Specialist to maintain, upgrade and handle our software, hardware, and networks. Resourcefulness and problem solving are key skills in this role. The ideal candidate should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and efficiently, also should communicate effectively with all teams and users, understand their problems, priorities and solve them in a timely manner.
What you will do:
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Proactively find issues and outages (if any) and resolve efficiently;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Update and train staff on new technologies and on working with ISO standards;
- Administer desktop and server systems;
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations;
- Take part in researching, evaluating, and providing specifications purchasing of software and hardware equipment purchase;
- Implement new services and solutions;
- Support the staff with daily issues regarding the technical and office equipment
What you will bring in:
- Experience with hardware configuration and installation;
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10;
- Sound background of Linux administration (Ubuntu/CentOS);
- Experience with Network OSI Model, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, and VPN;
- Experience with anti-virus/malware products at the enterprise server level;
- High sense of responsibility and time management;
- Sound knowledge of English language;
- Working experience in an IT field;
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid days off
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
Required candidate level: Not defined
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Armenia stands apart from other IT companies in Armenia by providing the perfect mix of professional development opportunities and a joyful working environment.
Being the largest R&D center of Webb Fontaine Group, our employees are creating something big and new each day for the international trade community. The latest technologies (AI, Kotlin, React, Spring Boot, and more) and methodologies are the cornerstones at Webb Fontaine.
We believe that satisfied employees, that love what they do during most of their day, are the key to business success, that's why we do everything to have the best working atmosphere and conditions for our employees, including exceptional benefits and compensation packages, employee evaluations and development, staff socialization programs, and much more.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include:
- single-window systems for trade,
- paperless customs systems,
- cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems),
- collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more.
Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
The office in Armenia has begun its operations in 2005, and during the years grew to become the largest R&D center of the international IT giant - Webb Fontaine Group, which has R&D centers in Europe and Asia. We are working with more than 20 Governments worldwide - helping them to simplify customs procedures.
Vision and Mission
At Webb Fontaine, we believe in looking beyond barriers to shape tomorrow’s international trade.
Our mission is to leverage technology to challenge established practices and deliver innovative solutions for trade facilitation.
We build on our unique expertise in trade and customs to help governments, businesses, and economic communities globally rethink and transform the way they conduct trade. We develop high-tech software and services to benefit all trade stakeholders and make their lives easier.
Excellence, Passion and Innovation
Everything we do is guided by our quest for excellence. To us, excellence is not just a word. It’s a frame of mind. We provide best-in-class technology for all areas of international trade facilitation. And while we are proud of it, we are never satisfied: we are always looking to do more and better.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Webb Fontaine Armenia
Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry wide solutions to accelerate trade development and modernization. The company uses unique technology including AI to enable countries to emerge as leaders in the future of trade. Knowledge transfer is at the core of Webb Fontaine; comprising of a team of experts who work across the board, empowering local communities and governments. As an industry leader with the largest R&D centers in the industry, Webb Fontaine is constantly developing international trade practices connecting countries, borders and people. For more information visit www.webbfontaine.com
Team Building activities
We Believe that Team building activities establish a stronger bond between coworkers.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan, Armenia