Telephone Survey Specialist
Deadline: 31 January 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: General/professional/Other services
Job type: Full time
If you are energetic and flexible, have good communication skills and experience in a telephone survey, we have a job for you, get ahead, and apply.
- Contact people by telephone and record responses to provided questions
- Perform database in support of QA specialist and other staff in the department, entering survey responses into the database and special software (Survey Monkey, CATI)
- Demonstrate a courteous, customer service approach
- Check all responses for accuracy, spelling, and grammar
- Follow established guidelines and survey methods
- High school diploma
- Minimum of three months experience as a telephone interviewer supporting a survey research lab, in-person interviewing or census, call center, customer helpline, or other work involving computer-assisted telephone communications
- Strong verbal communication skills are required
- Excellent reading and listening skills
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- Professional customer service attitude
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Strong attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to record data accurately is critical
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented MS Office
Required candidate level: Junior
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Adjarabet is the most successful, safe and innovative gaming portal in Caucasus Region. Adjarabet offers to its customers fast payouts, secure transactions and excellent customer service.
Address: 58 Karapet Ulnetsi St, Yerevan, Armenia