Test Automation Engineer
Deadline: 10 February 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and satisfaction ensuring our employees feel valued and happy in all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is crucial here: we care and support each other by keeping integrity and openness in the first place.
Our dedicated team of Test Automation engineers develops automation framework guidelines and coding standards to drive consistent automated testing practices across diverse product delivery teams.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Test Automation Engineer to take the responsibility of automating test cases and increasing test case coverage, as well as supporting the team to improve the performance and grow technically.
Good to have experience on: Java, Python, Gatling, REST Assured, Gradle, SQL, Gherkin
Mandatory experience on: Selenium
Good to have experience on: Bitbucket, SourceTree, TeamCity, Postman, Robot Framework, Jira
Mandatory experience on: Git, other Test Automation frameworks
What you will do:
1. Increase the number of test cases: Partnering with peer test automation engineers, developers, QA engineers, and product managers, you will be responsible for automating and increasing test cases for all the product teams in the company. You will mainly be involved in web automation, load testing, and API testing.
- test automation: typical tasks will be to automate tests and develop an automated regression tests suite using Selenium with Java tuned with Spock and Groovy, as well as Jmeter and Gatling for load testing. You will also work on automating API calls with REST Assured to write API tests. You will NOT run tests, analyze the results, or make reports, which will leave more room for technical tasks and development.
2. Team mentorship and coaching: we need someone to support the team to improve their technical skills, so we expect you to provide guidance to team members, answer their questions and help in learning new technologies and grow.
- leadership: you are to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for team members and inspire the team to go beyond. You are to be an efficient problem-solver always trying to find the best course of action for the bottlenecks.
- giving feedback: we invest a lot in our employees’ development and we expect our team members to support the company in this. Giving on-time feedback to help the team members to stay on track is typical work for this position.
3. Teamwork: the work includes a lot of cross-team collaboration, as our test automation team works with all the product teams across the company (both with Armenia and the Philippines teams, so proficiency in English is required).
- support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
- cooperation: you are to find efficient ways to communicate with the team members, solve problems, conduct discussions to get the work done.
What you will bring in:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with Java and Selenium
- Experience with Gradle, Gatling, REST Assured library
- Proficiency in working with Git and TeamCity
- Proficiency in working with JIRA
- Fluent in English
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid days-off
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
Required candidate level: Mid level
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals.
Please, apply for the vacancy by sending your CV to [email protected]
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Armenia stands apart from other IT companies in Armenia by providing the perfect mix of professional development opportunities and a joyful working environment.
Being the largest R&D center of Webb Fontaine Group, our employees are creating something big and new each day for the international trade community. The latest technologies (AI, Kotlin, React, Spring Boot, and more) and methodologies are the cornerstones at Webb Fontaine.
We believe that satisfied employees, that love what they do during most of their day, are the key to business success, that's why we do everything to have the best working atmosphere and conditions for our employees, including exceptional benefits and compensation packages, employee evaluations and development, staff socialization programs, and much more.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include:
- single-window systems for trade,
- paperless customs systems,
- cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems),
- collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more.
Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
The office in Armenia has begun its operations in 2005, and during the years grew to become the largest R&D center of the international IT giant - Webb Fontaine Group, which has R&D centers in Europe and Asia. We are working with more than 20 Governments worldwide - helping them to simplify customs procedures.
Vision and Mission
At Webb Fontaine, we believe in looking beyond barriers to shape tomorrow’s international trade.
Our mission is to leverage technology to challenge established practices and deliver innovative solutions for trade facilitation.
We build on our unique expertise in trade and customs to help governments, businesses, and economic communities globally rethink and transform the way they conduct trade. We develop high-tech software and services to benefit all trade stakeholders and make their lives easier.
Excellence, Passion and Innovation
Everything we do is guided by our quest for excellence. To us, excellence is not just a word. It’s a frame of mind. We provide best-in-class technology for all areas of international trade facilitation. And while we are proud of it, we are never satisfied: we are always looking to do more and better.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Webb Fontaine Armenia
Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry wide solutions to accelerate trade development and modernization. The company uses unique technology including AI to enable countries to emerge as leaders in the future of trade. Knowledge transfer is at the core of Webb Fontaine; comprising of a team of experts who work across the board, empowering local communities and governments. As an industry leader with the largest R&D centers in the industry, Webb Fontaine is constantly developing international trade practices connecting countries, borders and people. For more information visit www.webbfontaine.com
Team Building activities
We Believe that Team building activities establish a stronger bond between coworkers.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan, Armenia