Training and Development Specialist
Deadline: 07 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
We are looking for highly responsible and experienced Training and Development Specialist, the person who can have a great contribution in our actively growing team by his/her enthusiastic and creative work.
- Develop, control and coordinate the Company's staff development plan;
- Develop and implement the Company's internal trainings, as well as coordinate the external trainings organization process;
- Implement the process of checking and evaluating the knowledge of the Company's employees;
- Design and prepare all required and/or requested educational materials;
- Organize and implement the recruitment, onboarding and adaptation processes of the Company’s Sales team, as well as coordinate the process of onboarding and adaptation process of the Company’s Back office staff;
- Create and control Company’s yearly training budget;
- Take actions to continuously improve internal customers’ satisfaction;
- Participate in organization of all HR events and processes;
- Submit relevant reports accurately and on time.
- Higher education;
- Work experience as a Training Specialist, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Capacity to work under time pressure;
- Information collecting, analyzing and reporting skills;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Ability to set priorities and behave as a quick decision-maker in complex cases;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Advanced computer skills.
Required candidate level: Mid level
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please, e-mail your detailed CV with photo 3x4 to [email protected].
Please clearly mention the position title (Training and Development Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
TI'ME concept is acting in 3 countires (Armenia, Georgia, Belarus) with 36 stores and up to 300 employees.
Introduced in December 2012, the TIME concept was developed to offer branded designer watches from value fashion and lifestyle brands.
Boasting a wide portfolio of watches for men and women, TIME stores cater to your shopping needs by featuring watches from renowned international brands like Casio, Hamilton, Fossil, Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, DKNY, Skagen, Timex, Nautica, Esprit, Pierre Cardin, Guess, Gucci, Gc, Tommy Hilfiger, Daniel Wellington, Helveco, PANDORA, Isharya, Ti Sento, CADENZZA, Wolf , Brosway, Diesel, Thomas Sabo, Jos Von Arx and Citizen.