Advanced Java Course
Date: 23 May 2021
Category: Software development
PicsArt launches a special Advanced Java Course in Armenia. This extensive course taught by experienced engineers is for graduate students willing to start their career in the field of IT. By successfully completing this 1-month course, you will continue to deepen your knowledge in Android or Backend Development courses with additional 3 months accordingly.
Who is eligible:
- BS/MA degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another relevant field
- Knowledge of basic Java
- Basic data structures knowledge and familiarity with databases is a plus
- Algorithmic thinking and attention to details
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- Advanced English writing and speaking communication skills.
- You will learn Multithreading, Design patterns, Serialization, Maven project (JSON usage), Advanced collections, and after completing the course you?ll have an option to choose the next level, based on your course results (Backend or Android).
- Applicant Selection Process: CV screening, online testing, technical/HR interview, Cultural Fit interview
- Course Duration: 1 month
- Course Schedule: evening lectures twice a week, practical sessions
- Starting date: May 2021
- Application deadline: April 11
- Academy courses are free of charge.
ParticipationRegistration deadline: 11 April 2021
To apply for the course please follow the link.
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: 500-1500
Date of Foundation: 2012
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 150 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia; Moscow; Beijing; Tokyo; and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
The #14 most downloaded app of 2019
PicsArt has worked with big brands such as TaylorSwift, Will Smith, Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon5 and Meghan Trainor on community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic, fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach our first billion creators!