Date: On request
Category: Software development
You will dramatically improve your chances of getting past a technical interview, landing that dream job and earning more money.
However without a grasp of the deeper fundamentals you will hit quite a few head scratch-y issues, introduce bugs, find it hard to read and understand framework and library code and won’t be considered a senior developer.
What are you going to learn?
- Types & Equality: The different types in JS and how to check if two values are really equal?
- Scopes: The different scopes a variable can be declared in and how to manipulate those scopes.
- Advanced topics in Networking such as CORS and JSONP.
- Advanced topics in Event Handling such as the different event phases.
Why an interview format?
I find that it's only when i'm facing an upcoming interview that I get into gear and really make sure I have a deep understanding of what I claim to know.
I might know the best practice for how to solve a problem, but do I know why?
Also it's FUN, what's more satisfying than learning something, then passing a test!
Who this course is for:
- Both experienced and novice developers
- Just about to enter the job market after a career change
- New grads coming out of university
Conference speaker, published author & passionate teacher
Over 17 years experience working for organisations such as the European Space Agency, Google and now Microsoft. Regular conference speaker and published author.
Through Udemy and my personal website I'm now also following my dream of teaching other passionate developers like myself what I know.
# What do I believe?
- I believe as a developer at it's heart, your job is to make the lives of other people more productive, that's what computing is all about.
- So if you yourself are not 100% focussed on making your own development as productive as possible then it doesn't bode well for your clients.
# What are my values?
- I'm 100% focused on practical development skills.
- I don't waste people's time.
- I value my time and I value yours.
- I'm driven to be the most productive developer I can possibly be. I don't get caught up in philosophical debates.
- I believe in learning from first principles.
If those are your values as well them you will love my courses.
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: 500-1500