Computer Science Essentials for Software Development
Price: 260,000 AMD
Date: On request
Category: Software development
Gain the systematic knowledge required to be a software developer.
In this professional certificate program, you will learn essential computer science concepts for software development ranging from the fundamentals of object-oriented programming to using efficient algorithms to design high-quality software.
This program will give you a thorough understanding of core principles of professional software development.
- Software Developer and Web Developer are two of the top three best technology jobs, with median salaries of over $95,000 (Source: US News & World Report)
- Nearly 1.3 million new software developer jobs will be created by 2024, and employment of software developers is projected to grow 17 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Career prospects include careers mobile/web app development, data science, social media, and systems and core infrastructure
Real Career Impact
"At Reliance, our focus is on continuous and relentless growth. In order to innovate and transform in multiple sectors, we must not only have the best and brightest talent but also those trained in modern technologies. We believe the Professional Certificate in Computer Science Essentials for Software Development will help increase the numbers of well-educated software developers and thereby fulfill our mission of a highly trained 21st-century workforce, equipped to engineer a digital future."
— Hital Meswani , Executive Director and Member of the Board-Reliance Industries Ltd
What You'll Learn:
- How to design, develop, and test large software applications using the Java programming language
- Development environments, tools, and frameworks for modern Java software development
- How to select, apply, and analyze the most appropriate data representations in your code
- How to apply object-oriented programming principles in order to develop high-quality software that is easy to read, understand, and modify
- Algorithmic thinking and problem-solving techniques
Associate Professor of Practice, School of Engineering and Applied ScienceUniversity of Pennsylvania
Henry Salvatori Professor and Department Chair, Computer and Information ScienceUniversity of Pennsylvania
Senior Lecturer, Computer and Information ScienceUniversity of Pennsylvania
Lecturer, Computer and Information ScienceUniversity of Pennsylvania
ParticipationRegistration deadline: 03 February 2020
To participate in this training, you can Buy Now
Share with Your Friends