Creating a Responsive Web Design
Date: On request
Category: UI/UX/Graphic Design
This course was designed to teach you to create a web page that can adapt it’s layout to fit on any screen size, as well as on paper when printed.
Web design requires the coordination of HTML, CSS, and graphics in order to construct a layout and design that can respond to the varying needs of your websites visitors.
In this step-by-step course, we’ll cover every aspect of converting a design into a fully functioning web page. We’ll create navigation menus, style typography, format and position graphics, create CSS animations, import free web fonts from Google, as well adjust our layout to fit a wide range of screens and devices.
And for those new to HTML, CSS, or web graphics, we have a few lessons explaining the core fundamentals of each, so you’ll be able to work through the course without missing a beat.
To get a full sense of the scope of this course, watch the first chapter — it’s FREE.
Running Time: 3:47 (225 minutes)
Who is eligible:
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- UX Designers
- Front-End Web Developers
- Developers (looking to enhance their design sensitivities)
- Content Editors (responsible for HTML and CSS)
What you'll learn
- Strategize the HTML needed for a web design
- Create CSS rules to target specific HTML elements
- Work with web graphics (in HTML and CSS)
- Transform user experiences with CSS
- Adapt layouts for varying screen sizes
- Optimize a web page's printing capabilities
- Patience : )
- A text editor
- HTML5-enabled web browser
- Web-enabled phone or tablet (optional)
- Printer (optional)
Designer and Developer at Codify Design Studio
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: 500-1500