Getting started with Augmented Reality
Date: On request
Category: Software development
This course will teach you the basics of developing mobile applications using Mixed and Augmented Reality (MAR) technologies.
Through hands-on projects, you’ll learn practical techniques to rapidly and easily prototype three different applications for Android smartphones and tablets – even with no previous coding experience.
If you’re a creative entrepreneur, this is your ideal introduction to today’s trends in the products and technologies of the emerging augmented reality market.
If you’re a journalist, media/content producer or teacher, you’ll discover how to augment print-based media with sounds, images and videos, and see how to create an augmented city map and geo-located augmented reality game for your audience.
If you’re a web designer or app developer, you’ll gain a range of technological building blocks that you can integrate into your service portfolio.
Whatever your background, you’ll learn how to design cutting-edge visual experiences that will enhance your job prospects. What you’ll learn
- All about the main MAR products and technologies on the market today
- How to build three different augmented reality applications using an augmented reality browser and authoring tools
- How to include image recognition and object tracking
- How to use geolocation functionality for outdoor augmented reality
- Details of the ISO-ARAF standard, an innovative language for representing augmented reality content
Who is eligible:
• You don’t need any prior technical knowledge to take this course.
• If you’re familiar with markup languages (HTML, XML, etc) and content management systems, you may be more at ease with the key concepts and techniques.
7-Day Free Trial
then $49 USD/mo
ParticipationRegistration deadline: 21 May 2020
To participate in this training, you can Enroll now
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: 500-1500