Illustrator CC 2019 MasterClass
Price: 5,900 AMD
Date: On request
Category: Web/Graphic design
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
In this course we are going to start from the very basics like how to draw circles and rectangles all the way to creating complex illustrations, logos, business cards and so much more. With Illustrator CC MasterClass you will learn the best ways of doing everything in Illustrator so you can be confident which tool or feature to use in every situation.
Martin was voted to be one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world by student feedback. Along the way besides the technical knowledge you need, Martin will also teach you a lot about design principles, compositional techniques and plenty of best practices that he picked up and developed while working as a designer and illustrator on projects such as Pixar’s Cars and Toy Story, BBC’s Dr Who or Mattel’s Team Hot Wheels..
Who is eligible:
Who is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Illustrator.
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Illustrator users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably not older than Illustrator CS6. Ideally Illustrator CC (Creative Cloud).
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
Yes I'm a Designer
Martin Perhiniak is a Certified Adobe Design Master and Instructor, and an incredibly talented teacher and one of the most popular author on Tuts+ Network. He has been teaching Adobe applications for several years in classrooms, online courses, seminars and shows around the World. Martin has worked as a designer with companies like Disney, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, Sony Pictures, Mattel, and DC Comics. He feels it his mission to share his insights of the design industry and its latest trends with beginners and creative professionals around the World.
Visit Martin's website and watch his Design Tip of the Week tutorials and you can follow him on Facebook and Twitter to be updated about his latest projects.
ParticipationRegistration deadline: 06 October 2019
To participate in this training, you can Buy Now
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: 50-200