Python Basics for Data Science
Date: On request
Category: Data Science/Data Engineering
This introduction to Python will kickstart your learning of Python for data science, as well as programming in general. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours.
Upon its completion, you'll be able to write your own Python scripts and perform basic hands-on data analysis using our Jupyter-based lab environment. If you want to learn Python from scratch, this course is for you.
You can start creating your own data science projects and collaborating with other data scientists using IBM Watson Studio. When you sign up, you get free access to Watson Studio. Start now and take advantage of this platform.
The objectives of this course is to get you started with Python as the programming language and give you a taste of how to start working with data in Python.
In this course you will learn about:
- What is Python and why is it useful
- The application of Python
- How to define variables
- Sets and conditional statements in Python
- The purpose of having functions in Python
- How to operate on files to read and write data in Python
- How to use pandas, a must have package for anyone attempting data analysis in Python.
To participate in this training, you can Enroll
Share with Your Friends