Quality Engineering Course
Date: 23 May 2021
Category: Software development
PicsArt Academy is starting the Quality Engineering Online Course. The goal of the course is to provide training to those who want to start a career in Quality Engineering. Participants will take intensive training sessions with professional specialists.
After successfully completing the course the top performers will get an offer from PicsArt.
Who is eligible:
- BS/MA degree in computer science, applied mathematics or another relevant field
- Basic Java knowledge is a must
- Logical mindset
- Analytical thinking
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- Advanced English writing and speaking communication skills.
- You will learn Quality Engineering fundamentals and after completing the course will have an option to start your career at PicsArt
- Applicant Selection Process: CV screening, online testing, technical/HR interview, Cultural Fit interview
- Course Duration: 2 months
- Course Schedule: evening lectures twice a week, practical sessions
- Starting date: May, 2021
- Application deadline: April 11
- Academy courses are free of charge.
ParticipationRegistration deadline: 11 April 2021
To apply for the course please follow the link.
Share with Your Friends
Training Center Details
Number of Employees: 500-1500
Date of Foundation: 2012
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 150 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia; Moscow; Beijing; Tokyo; and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
The #14 most downloaded app of 2019
PicsArt has worked with big brands such as TaylorSwift, Will Smith, Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon5 and Meghan Trainor on community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic, fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach our first billion creators!