Date: On request
Category: Web/Graphic design
Learn divergent ideation methods to bring creativity to problem-solving, whether you are called upon for a simple redesign or a major change in a digital offering. Use convergent ideation methods to anchor a new concept within your business context, seeking win-win innovation for all parties involved, within the project team, across the organisation including external end-users.
Thinking through innovation helps position even the smallest change into a long-term perspective. No wonder Design Thinking is a highly valued method.
Who is eligible:
No previous knowledge needed.
What you'll learn
- User-Centred Design Approach (UCD),
- Integration of UX Research in the UX Design Process,
- Incremental, Radical and Disruptive Innovation,
- Design Thinking Theory and Practice,
- Divergent and Convergent Ideation Methods,
- Ideation Results Analysis.
Full-time Faculty Lecturer, IT Department
Associate Professor, IT Department
To participate Enroll Here
Share with Your Friends