TUMO Dilijan, Info Desk and Registration Coordinator
Deadline: 29 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an Info Desk & Registration Coordinator, who will be in charge of TUMO Dilijan applicants’ registration process, service and TUMO Dilijan members’ data base maintenance and update.
- Respond to TUMO Dilijan students’ and visitors enquiries
- Oversee Students' check in/out and card access processes
- Assist TUMO Dilijan applicants with registration process, provide accurate information and coordinate all registration related tasks
- Draft TUMO Dilijan students’ contracts and other required documents, coordinate archiving process
- Maintain and update TUMO Dilijan members’ database
- Provide feedback to TUMO Dilijan students’ parents and direct manager about students’ attendance
- Prepare and submit to the direct manager different kinds of reports, suggestions and comments
- Support to coordinate events and presentations
- Make sure that Info Desk & Registration working processes are implemented in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Other duties assigned by direct manager
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations, good problem solving skills
- Competent in data entry & data base maintenance
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-disciplinary environment
- Ability to work well both independently and as the team member of a large workforce
- Experience in the field of education or experience in working with teenagers is a plus
- Detailed oriented
- Good organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- University degree from a leading institution of higher education is preferable
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via our career portal by clicking here.
*TUMO is an equal opportunity employer who values, supports and thrives on diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need for all individuals; including those with disabilities
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org