TUMO Studios Communications Manager
Deadline: 11 June 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
TUMO Studios is looking for a creative and determined Communications Manager to run its day to day communications activities as well as help realize the program’s strategic goals.
- Work closely with the head of TUMO Studios and TUMO’s central Communications Department to develop the TUMO Studios communication strategy, branding and website
- Manage the TUMO Studios social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Supervise the creation of visual material such as photos, videos and designs
- Promote the TUMO Studios online and offline shop on various platforms
- Explore ways to engage new students for the TUMO Studios program
- Connect with influential media outlets, and write, edit and proofread various types of articles and press releases
- 5+ years of experience in communications, PR and/or social media marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills in Armenian and/or English
- Skills in social media posting and promotional tools
- Understanding of photography, videography and design
- Experience connected with fashion and design industries is a plus
- Management experience is not required but preferred
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should submit a resume via our career portal by clicking here.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
TUMO, an initiative of Simonian Educational Foundation, is a free of charge after-school learning program for teenagers at the intersection of technology and design. Thousands of students attend TUMO on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. TUMO's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about TUMO Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies not only offers employees a stimulating environment to work and create; but also some very interesting benefits! Employees are encouraged to enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible working hours. Flexible working hours grants our employees more control over their daily work schedules! We at TUMO care for the wellbeing of our employees, thus offer a medical, vision and dental insurance package as well as various discounts at local fitness facilities and traveler’s insurance packages.We believe in recognizing accomplishments not only in the workplace but also in employee’s personal lives. Thus, TUMO encourages employees to celebrate their birthday by giving them an additional day off to take time off to celebrate their day. In an effort to assist employees who have repatriated to Armenia, TUMO offers new hires the initial work permit for working in the Republic of Armenia and overall repatriation counseling which includes but is not limited to, assistance in opening a bank account; applying for citizenship or residency and so on.
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd and Gavar. A third TUMO Box will open soon in the town of Sevan. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana and Berlin. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.