Turkish Speaking Account Manager
Deadline: 10 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Turkish Speaking Account Manager to join our awesome team. If you are customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude, proactive and passionate about our company products, this position is for you. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients. Account Manager will act as a main point of contact for our partners with a key focus on account growth, partner satisfaction and prioritization of partners’ needs at a high standard. He/She will maintain and strengthen long-term, trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with our partners, connect with key business executives and stakeholders, identify and develop new business opportunities. Ultimately, to succeed in this position, you should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our partners satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Build, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting and trusted advisor relationships with our partners, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Act as a primary point of reference and business consultant for assigned partners through email, phone, online presentations and in person meetings
- Communicate with partners at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Adhere to the highest professional standards while managing partners’ accounts
- Collaborate with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new partners, develop existing relationships
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Manage projects within client relationships, carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Identify and develop new businesses, existing business growth opportunities with our partners and/or identify areas of improvement
- Manage partner’s challenging requests and/or issues escalation to appropriate departments
- Actively communicate with relevant departments, ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to partners’ needs and objectives
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about partners’ behavior
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff
- Stay up-to-date with company products and services, identify industry trends
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 3+ years of proven account management or customer service related experience
- Experience in gaming industry will be considered as a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian language and excellent knowledge of Turkish, English and/or Russian languages
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
Required candidate level: Mid level
Communication skills in different languages
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcomed to apply for the job by following this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am coverage of Digitain, the leading company providing online and land-based gaming software solutions
staff.am visited Digitain, which develops and provides online and land-based gaming software solutions. The company service and product are competitive in the market in comparison with the leading companies.
It was the first time we had visited such a big company with more than 1000 employees. We were pleasantly surprised with the working atmosphere at Digitain.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Digitain
The reaction of Digitain to COVID19