Digital Marketing Officer
Deadline: 24 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for developing, organizing and implementing a strategy of social media platform, social media positioning and promoting for the Company and the Clients, organize and manage social media campaigns, carry out the collected data analysis and to engage in the promotion of the Company's official website as well as other web domains. The Digital Marketing Officer reports to the Communications Director.
- Develop and organize social media strategies for the Company and the Clients.
- Ensure the creation and dissemination of social media contents (texts, images, videos and HTML) to keep in touch with the Company's and the Clients’ social media audience.
- Develop the Company’s and the Clients’ Website Concept, format and content, SEO strategy and organize site development and oversight activities.
- Organize and follow the Company’s and the Clients’ website as well as blogs the other means of information (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages, etc.) Periodic content updates in Armenian, Russian and English.
- Create social platforms and organize their development by considering requirements and technical description of each platform.
- Manage the content distributed by the audience of the Company and Company's social media platforms in accordance with Social Media Policy of the Company and the Clients.
- Organize and analyze statistical data for social media platforms.
- Ensure linkage between the Company and the Clients’ official website and social media platforms and organize search engine optimization.
- Collect, analyze and manage information flows on social media platforms about the Company and the Clients.
- Collaborate with other specialists, for finding out possible mistakes and incorrectness, show willingness for their correction.
- According to existing law and regulations take responsibilities which reasonably may be required from time to time.
- BA’s and MA’s degree in information technology, marketing and other related fields.
- Minimum two years of professional work experience.
- At least one year’ experience in the relevant field.
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages.
- Computer skills (MS Office, Adobe packege (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms, internet marketing and SEO capabilities).
- Knowledge in public opinion and sociological research techniques and terminology.
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and ability to work in a few directions simultaneously.
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills, ability to work in a team, willingness.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility, innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.
Search engine optimization/marketing
Social Media Marketing
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “Digital Marketing Officer” to [email protected]. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
We do public opinion research and communication consulting, helping decision-makers and businessmen to establish, evaluate, develop, and build a positive reputation around their persona and brand. Our professional advice is based exclusively on research data, the confidentiality of which is guaranteed by the Company's corporate ethical policies and modern data storage technologies. Our communication activities are aimed at gaining public trust, which is a strong competitive advantage.
Having more than 12 years of professional experience, we have successfully implemented more than 300 programs in the fields of public administration, socio-economics, finance, telecommunications, education and public health.
The research and consulting programs supporting the development of middle-income businesses are a massive part of the Company's work, and today, nearly 25% of the Company's projects are related to the public administration system.
BREAVIS is a member of the European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR) (represented by the CEO of the Company), EU Association of Communications Directors, as well as, cooperates with TNS of Brussels, PEW Research of New York, GORBI of Georgia, and VCIOM of Moscow, in order to implement joint projects.
Internship at Breavis
Internship in Breavis
Cooperation with students and junior specialists and sharing knowledge and experience with them is one of the core principles of Breavis. We are sure, that the best companies create necessary specialists by providing opportunities for their professional growth and development. Breavis is a unique company with outstanding corporate culture, which invests in the professional growth of its employees. We always cooperate with universities and their career centers, participate in student workshops, as well as, recruit interns upon necessity. Breavis gives internship opportunities not only to students, but also to newly graduates.
We believe that mentoring culture is a strong tool in terms of having an effective internship and professional growth. That is why Breavis interns not only get team support, but also have personal mentors. Professional internship in our company is quite intensive and engaging.
- Motivating and creative atmosphere;
- Professional and supporting team helping to learn and gain practical knowledge;
- An opportunity to have a personal mentor during the internship;
- An opportunity to establish professional relationship with the professionals in the field;
- Participation in trainings aimed at developing professional knowledge;
- Performing practical tasks to apply accumulated knowledge in practice;
- An opportunity to work in the best office in the city
Breavis interns receive certificates and recommendation letters upon the successful accomplishment of their internship.
Internship agreement is signed between the young professional and the company. The interns receive all the necessary material for their future work, as well as, several corporate items.Learn More
Phone: (011) 204-772
Address: , Armenia