Deadline: 15 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our growing team.
- Create the look, layout, and features of websites and products.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or a product
- Be proactive in product improvements
- Identify new product ideas and opportunities
- Use industry techniques like personas, journey maps, diagramming, etc.
- Apply UX laws in designs and make sure designed interfaces do not have any usability issues
- Come up with rapid prototyping ideas
- Understand current design patterns and guidelines for mobile and web experiences.
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX and Product Design.
- Good understanding of interaction design fundamentals.
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex design problems.
- Ability to understand the problem, user pain points and user needs.
- Ability to understand data and use it effectively in the design process.
- A portfolio showing your high quality and detailed Product Design work.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: Proshyan 1st Lane, Yerevan, Armenia