Deadline: 30 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
We're looking for a great designer with a passion to design and build amazing user experiences for our members. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team while creating a real impact.
Come help us grow a practice and contribute to all aspects of product design: visual, user experience, product, and interaction. Develop new approaches to complex interface and UX problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications. Work directly with the product team and engineers to define interface and user requirements. Set long-term goals, establish KPIs, and define the UX vision. Be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from sketches to wireframe to high fidelity designs that we refine and iterate over time. Work on multiple types of digital products, including desktop, mobile web, tablet, mobile apps (iOS & Android), and emails.
- Help upkeep product with latest design trends
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of competitors
- Through quantitative data analysis, identify areas of growth and improvement within conversion funnels and across all product experiences
- Conduct qualitative analysis through user interviews and tests. You will also gather feedback from stakeholders and team members
- Closely monitor all public reviews and complaints sent to our support team related to UI/UX. Find a solution to address issues.
- Represent the user’s voice in communication with others, including stakeholders, product managers, engineers, etc.
- Incrementally develop ideas to create an immediate impact
- Create unique solutions to challenging UI/UX problems
- Regularly collaborate with product managers and engineers to execute UI/UX vision
- Provide prototypes, high-fidelity renderings, as well as written scope for work and acceptance criteria
- Test all product changes across browsers and devices
- Collaborate with customer support team regularly to provide updates on new product design changes
- Provide screenshots, videos, and written descriptions as necessary
- Create brand/product book, guidelines, and assets for consistent UI/UX
- Maintain and improve our design standards/methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience designing interfaces for mobile web, mobile app and desktop consumer-facing applications
- Demonstrated experience with user research, wire-framing, prototyping, and personas
- Experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with mobile interactivity gestures/animations
- Experience with web accessibility and usability standards
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit, and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding communication skills, positive attitude, and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and switch project priority based upon external factors.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please follow the link to apply for this job : https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/75a907d6-f04b-4df1-8790-1f4611fa5292
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
What is DISQO?
DISQO is an audience insights platform fueling brand growth with complete and actionable insights into human experience. We have the largest 100% first-party consumer panel in the U.S. with 20M+ lifetime consumer members. A platform as a service built on an ethical, permission-based technology foundation, DISQO offers automated and managed services to query consumer members and learn from their opinions and journeys across all touchpoints, desktop and mobile.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Glendale, CA, DISQO is recognized as a fast-growing technology firm and a great place to work, now with approximately 200 employees. Learn more at www.DISQO.com
Who is DISQO?
We're technologists, scientists, marketers and innovators on a mission to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. Businesses need to understand people so they can create the brand experiences we want. We’re helping them do that by creating trust with people who want to share information that improves our human experience.
DISQO is a team making this a reality. People and culture are priorities here; so is servant leadership. We apply a bottom-up management structure. Leaders serve by inspiring a shared vision, challenging process, modeling behaviors, encouraging heart, and enabling our people to act.
Here are the 6 core values we all share:
Transparency: We champion transparency among people.
Trust: We create trust by standing behind our commitments.
Create Impact: We measure ourselves by the positive value we create.
Innovation: We’re dedicated to continual innovation of ourselves and our work.
Growth Mindset: We believe a growth mindset leads to excellence.
Team: We maintain that the team is greater than the individual and know we will go farther as a team.
2020 summed up at DISQO
2020 was full of challenges but with a strong team that has the grit for making an impact, nothing is impossible.
In this video, our team members from the Armenia office tried to sum up our accomplishments of 2020 from business awards to new product releases.
We’re grateful to have the right people around us during hard times and we’re looking forward to expanding even further. You can join us to make a difference with DISQO in 2021!
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia