Unity Game Developer
Deadline: 24 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Digitain is looking for a Unity Game Developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Develop Game in Unity3D
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code following SOLID principles
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Work closely with the designer; Creating tools and processes to facilitate the development
- Implement UI screens
- Work with existing frameworks, developing new frameworks and functional specifications
- Implementing game features and related systems, optimizing video performance
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Work on our existing games, and take part in developing new games
- Propose creative solutions to meet product goals
Requirements for Position:
- 4+ years experience with Unity 3D
- Proficient in C# and WebGL
- Strong software design, development, and programming skills, such as object-oriented programming, common design patterns, and game development lifecycles
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, Assess, develop, debug, maintain, and set code standards
- The knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Exceptional problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience with game engineer domains (Example: graphics, gameplay, pathfinding, animation, physics, particle systems, UI)
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with internal and remote teams to identify, produce, and deliver tasks on time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline is a plus
Required candidate level: Mid level
As a Digitainer, You'll enjoy:
- Medical Insurance
- Free language courses
- The local and online training package
- Staff referral program
- Day offs
- Business trips
- Corporate swags from company swag stores
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and refreshments
- Gamezone and fun activities
- Free meal coupons
- Professional certification/college reimbursement
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
Interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their Resume/CV are welcomed to apply for the job by following this Link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am coverage of Digitain, the leading company providing online and land-based gaming software solutions
staff.am visited Digitain, which develops and provides online and land-based gaming software solutions. The company service and product are competitive in the market in comparison with the leading companies.
It was the first time we had visited such a big company with more than 1000 employees. We were pleasantly surprised with the working atmosphere at Digitain.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Digitain
The reaction of Digitain to COVID19