Deadline: 25 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
“ID Bank” CJSC is looking for motivated and skilled candidate, who will be responsible for performing the below mentioned responsibilities.
- Identifying the needs of clients visiting the Bank;
- Providing relevant advice / information on the Bank's services and products to the Clients;
- Sale of services provided by the Bank;
- Consulting clients on ATMs and payment terminals;
- Acceptance of new, reissued or confiscated plastic cards, providing them to customers;
- Providing customers with relevant information on their accounts and other services, servicing;
- Acceptance of applications from customers related to Bank services, ensuring the process;
- Complete clarification and resolution of issues voiced and tasks raised by clients, quick response to present problems, and providing feedback;
- Accepting of complaints and suggestions, filed by customers, ensuring further proсess, providing feedback.
- Higher Education;
- Work experience in the relevant field will be considered as a privilege;
- Knowledge of banking products and services;
- Knowledge of banking legislation;
- Knowledge of computer programs /MS Office/;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English;
- Effective customer service skills;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Cross selling skills;
- Proper job organization and time management skills;
- Ability to negotiate and resolve issues quickly and effectively;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Punctuality and sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge of business ethics norms and their application.
Required candidate level: Not defined
After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers its employees a wide range of privileges, particularly, a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms, etc.
Banking legislation of RA
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If your knowledge, professional experience and qualifications meet the above requirements and you are interested in joining the ID Bank team, please complete the application form attached to this announcement and send it to [email protected] until the deadline for the announcement, mentioning the name of the position in the subject line. Applicants who have passed the pre-election will be invited for an interview.
«ԱյԴի Բանկը» հիմնադրվել է 1990թ.-ին «Անելիք Բանկ» անվանումով, իսկ 2018թ․ Հունիսի 4-ից Բանկը ներկայանում է «ԱյԴի Բանկ» անվանումով։
ԱյԴի Բանկի առաքելություն է լինել առաջին ընտրության Բանկ հաճախորդների համար որպես լավագույն նորարար Բանկ` հաճախորդներին տրամադրելով անհատական մոտեցմամբ արդիական թվային լուծումներ։
Phone: (010) 593-333, (060) 273-333
Address: 13 Vardanants str., Yerevan