Head of HR
Крайний срок: 19 Май 2021
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Категория: Управление человеческими ресурсами
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
This is a great time to join our company! Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Polixis is a leading Swiss firm specialised in RegTech Solutions for banking & financial sector offering unparalleled deep data and automation solutions. Our Armenian branch counts a team of forty+ professionals and we are growing!
The Job & Location
Our Armenian branch is actively growing from current 40+ professionals to
expected 60 within the next 6 months. We are looking for a full-time position of Head of Human Resources to oversee all of our HR operations.
We are centrally location at Baghramyan 24 with easy transportation and parking access.
- Monitor and improve overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization, including for offices outside Armenia (Geneva, London)
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Occasional office management related tasks.
- Multi staking self-starter with keen sense of deadlines;
- Result driven culture
- Excellent drafting skills in English (e.g. TOEFL 550 or above, ICLT writing at least 8 or above);
- Willingness to learn and implement industry Best Practices and tools.
- Understanding of Armenian labour legislation and international best practice.
- Working experience in the IT HR sector;
- Previous experience with key HR tools;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills;
- Previous experience within international envirement/organisation
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Старший
- Possibility to join one of the best and fastest growing European RegTech player;
- Full Health Insurance;
- Creative and cozy office at the center of Yerevan;
- Flexible vacation and day-off policy.
Вы можете подать заявку на эту вакансию, следуя процедуре подачи заявки.
Процедура подачи заявок
Interested candidates should send their CVs along with a motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line Head of HR. Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The first interview will take place via Teams or Zoom before setting up an in person interview.
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Адрес: 22A1 Marshal Baghramyan street, Ереван, Армения