Motion Graphics Training Lead
Крайний срок: 15 Апрель 2023
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Категория: Другие ИТ
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
TUMO is looking for an experienced Motion Graphics professional who will organize and implement the selection and training of motion graphics workshop leaders both locally and internationally to support the expansion of TUMO centers and boxes in Armenia and abroad.
Prepare and deliver technical training; evaluate and report on trainee progress and success. Maintain up-to-date subject matter expertise and industry knowledge and participate in curriculum design to deliver the best training possible. Conduct technical instruction, student evaluation, record keeping, research and continuous improvement actions.
- Train and provide ongoing feedback to workshop leaders
- Conduct testing of new curriculum designs
- Participate in designing training programs for workshop leaders, such as modules, lectures, and videos
- Conduct seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions
- Provide ongoing support and mentorship to workshop leaders after their training
- Assist the instructional design team in updating the curriculum and creating new content
- Monitor workshop leader performance and learning progress and propose additional ongoing training activities
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and evaluation of the workshop leader candidates
- Extensive experience and technical expertise in Motion Graphics
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking ability
- Knowledge and mastery of standard industry software
- Language: Armenian (required), English (required) and Russian (preferred)
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain deadlines and ensure high productivity
- Teaching and mentoring experience preferred
- Experience in leading workshops at TUMO preferred
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Старший
Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via our career portal by clicking here.
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd, Gavar, Sevan, Vayk, Kapan and Martakert. Many more TUMO Boxes will open soon in various towns throughout Armenia and Artsakh. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana, Berlin and Lyon. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.