Beauty Sales Manager
Крайний срок: 06 Апрель 2023
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
Founded in 1967, Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.3 billion. Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation.
Oriflame Armenia is now looking for a Product Trainer in Sales Department in Yerevan Office.
You will be responsible for
- Organizing and coordinating new product launches (information, trainings, meetings, events)
- Coordinating training process (training schedule, venues, preparation of required printing materials)
- Preparing communication about new products in timely manner
- Preparing and conducting trainings on the key product categories (Skin Care and Wellness)
- Analyzing training sessions efficiency in terms of sales and initiate new proposals to increase the company's sales
- Organize product testing and promo campaigns in order to increase sales
- Organize events with focus on products for customers
- Create Content Plan and Conduct internal Product Channels and Chats.
You are our ideal candidate, if you…
Are willing to learn new things and gain excellent work experience
Have good communication skills
Want to see how it is to work in an international, beauty company!
Who we are looking for?
- Higher education (preferably Marketing, Journalism e.g.)
- Presentational skills and knowledge of sales techniques
- Good knowledge of Armenian and Russian Languages, knowledge of English language is a plus
- Ability to travel to regions of Armenia
- Computer skills MS Office
- Commitment and willingness to work under pressure
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work independently in accordance with the objectives and standards of the Company
- Very good organization skills
- Positive attitude
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Не определено
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
- Great opportunities for self-development in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Induction training for new employees
- Work with international team of professionals
- Access to Oriflame products – we want our employees to be our best ambassadors
- Unlimited access to our wellness products – keep your body healthy with us
- Free tea and coffee
- Lot of positive emotions and vibes!
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV. We screen the applications continuously.
Способность работать в команде
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Work with us
Are you self-motivated, have great ideas and are looking for a new challenge? At Oriflame, we have a stimulating and entrepreneurial working environment that empowers people to grow, both personally and professionally. With more than 7000 employees in 62 countries, we’re proud to offer you a wide range of career opportunities in one of the many countries we are present in. Welcome to Oriflame!
Привилегии для сотрудников
Адрес: 20 Kajaznuni Street, Ереван, Армения