Web Development Workshop Leader in Kapan
Крайний срок: 02 Апрель 2023
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Тип вакансии: Работа на полставки
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a Web Development specialist to join the Educational Workshops team to lead Web Development workshops, create content and design educational material for TUMO’s students across all our centers, working year-round to develop and fine-tune the educational curriculum at TUMO.
- Design and lead Web Development workshops for TUMO’s students
- Work in Kapan but travel to other TUMO locations at least 3-4 times a year for month-long workshops
- Develop students’ skills through designing educational material for student self-learning
- Collect and evaluate students’ results at the completion of every workshop and store them for their portfolios
- Examine students’ self-learning results and provide daily feedback to them
- Other duties may be assigned
- 2+ years of experience as a PHP developer
- Solid knowledge and experience of object-oriented programming in PHP
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience with PHP development using RDBMs such as MySQL
- Experience using open source CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Must have experience working with APIs
- Experience using version control (GIT)
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Средний уровень
Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via our career portal by clicking here.
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd, Gavar, Sevan, Vayk, Kapan and Martakert. Many more TUMO Boxes will open soon in various towns throughout Armenia and Artsakh. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana, Berlin and Lyon. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.