Senior Software Engineer
Վերջնաժամկետ՝ 31 Մարտ 2023
Աշխատանքի պայմաններ՝ Մշտական
Կատեգորիա՝ Այլ ՏՏ
Աշխատանքի տեսակը՝ Ամբողջ դրույք
Գտնվելու վայրը՝ Երևան
TUMO is looking for a mission-driven and impact-focused Senior Fullstack Engineer. The right candidate will be an experienced generalist with a demonstrated growth mindset.
Where you fit in
Join us to build the new technological foundations of TUMO. Our products power every TUMO center and the educational experiences of tens of thousands of students. Your work will directly impact the mission of TUMO, to facilitate the creative, social and technological development of teenagers all over the world. As an added bonus, everyday, you will be able to see the impact of your work when the students enter the center and use your software.
Our team is energetic, open and kind. We are a well integrated and cross functional group of engineers, product management, support, design, QA and management. We are all quite invested in TUMO’s mission.
- Design and develop best-in-class educational and logistics applications, built on the web
- Collaboratively set technical direction for the product organization
- Develop high quality applications with a keen focus on usability
- Continuously partner with QA and infrastructure engineers to refine our build and test pipeline
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to iteratively build solutions that our users will love
- Mentor other engineers
- Support or own the technical rollout of new products
- Make renewable, quantifiable high impact, which moves the organization closer to its charter metrics
- Motivated by the TUMO mission (we will pitch you!)
- Dedicated to continuous learning and growth
- Demonstrated high impact in former engineering roles
- 4+ years of professional experience as a software engineer, ideally across various technologies and languages
- Strong technical communication and writing skills
- Proficient in English
- Deep knowledge of web technology or the cloud is required
- Experience with our specific technologies is a plus (MongoDB, Node, Vue.js, MSSQL, Docker, Azure, kubernetes, PHP, C#, ASP.NET)
Պահանջվող թեկնածուի մակարդակը: Չսահմանված
Interested candidates should submit a resume via our career portal by clicking here
Տարածեք այս հայտարարությունը սոց․ մեդիայի միջոցով։
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd, Gavar, Sevan, Vayk, Kapan and Martakert. Many more TUMO Boxes will open soon in various towns throughout Armenia and Artsakh. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana, Berlin and Lyon. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.
Վեբ կայք http://www.tumo.org