Workshop Team Manager
Վերջնաժամկետ՝ 31 Մարտ 2023
Աշխատանքի պայմաններ՝ Մշտական
Կատեգորիա՝ Վաճառքի/սպասարկման կազմակերպում
Աշխատանքի տեսակը՝ Ամբողջ դրույք
Գտնվելու վայրը՝ Երևան
The TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is a free of charge after-school learning program for teenagers at the intersection of technology and design. Over 20,000 students attend TUMO on a regular basis and participate in our innovative, self-paced program. Our educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Students choose from a large set of instructional activities that they combine into their personal learning plans in skill areas ranging from computer programming and game development to animation and graphic design. To learn more about TUMO, please visit: www.tumo.org.
We are looking for an experienced manager to join our team at TUMO as a Workshops Team Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to make a real impact in the education of TUMO students leading a team of skilled Workshop Leaders. The role is responsible for ensuring that Workshop Leaders provide outstanding student experiences, and for identifying and implementing improvement initiatives. Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively lead people and manage operations are essential for this role, as the manager will serve as the primary point of contact for any operational or management-related issues. Manager will also be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve students' experience in workshops.
- Planning and execution of workshops and related activities, including arranging for necessary materials, facilities, and equipment
- Streamlining the operations and management of TUMO Workshops to ensure delivery against agreed benchmarks of student success, quality assurance, and efficiency
- Acting as an escalation point for any issues pertaining to workshop delivery or people management
- Providing effective management to Workshop Leaders, ensuring that they develop students’ skills through the delivery of exceptional workshops
- Ensuring overall team adherence to and achievement of quality control checks, upholding the standards for workshop delivery and student evaluation across the team
- Setting goals, objectives and KPIs
- Ensuring that the team meets or exceeds all KPIs
- Set employee performance goals and objectives according to the company's policy
- Oversee the logistical arrangements for the workshops across all TUMO centers, including center travel, accommodations and transportation
- Implementing Service Improvement Plans with agreed improvement measures and monitoring achievement against those measures
- Leading and motivating Workshop Leaders and Team Leaders, providing guidance and support, and ensuring that they meet or exceed their individual performance targets
- Ensuring adherence to designated workshop schedules by managing team schedules and liabilities (including sick leave, annual leave etc.)
- Ensure constructive feedback to all team members, such as holding regular 1n1 meetings with the team
- Ensuring effective communication and collaboration within the Workshops team and across other departments
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures related to people management
- Fostering a team culture that aligns with TUMO's values and promotes positivity and support
- Recruiting, hiring, and training Workshop Leaders and Team Leaders
- You are a passionate person who derives pleasure from motivating, inspiring, guiding, and coaching your team
- You enjoy planning, organizing, delegating and arranging resources, and ensuring the successful completion of team responsibilities
Your Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong coordination and organization skills
- Strong data analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent people management, coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience in process implementation skills
- Alignmed with and commitment to TUMO’s core values and long-term vision
Your Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of work experience managing teams.
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters preferred
- Experience setting up goals and KPIs
- Software knowledge: G-Suite and Atlassian Tools (required)
- Language: Armenian (required), English (required)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in project management and process implementation skills
- Ability to maintain deadlines and ensure high productivity
Պահանջվող թեկնածուի մակարդակը: Ավագ
Interested candidates can apply here
Անկախ աշխատելու հնարավորություններ
Տարածեք այս հայտարարությունը սոց․ մեդիայի միջոցով։
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd, Gavar, Sevan, Vayk, Kapan and Martakert. Many more TUMO Boxes will open soon in various towns throughout Armenia and Artsakh. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana, Berlin and Lyon. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.
Վեբ կայք http://www.tumo.org