Deadline: 26 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping/Cash register
Job type: Full time
We are looking for Accountants to join our growing team.
- Premium package of health insurance,
- More leave days,
- Sport packages
- Process financial records such as bills, accounts payable and receivables, invoices using E-invoicing program;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation;
- Prepare monthly tax reports (VAT, Income tax, Tax certificate for received and submitted payments, received paper payments, statistics, etc.);
- Prepare orders for banking transactions;
- Follow the accounting and tax requirements of the current legislation of Armenia and ensure that all procedures are completed based on current legislation;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by supervisor.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, or Economics in a related sphere;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of MS Office, 1C (8.3 accounting software) will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of tax legislation and accounting standards;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian;
- High sense of integrity, responsibility and accuracy;
- Attention to details;
- Result oriented;
- Communication and team working skills.
Required candidate level: Mid level
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Accountant” in the subject line of your e-mail. Philin AM is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
1c Accounting Software
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: 5 Zakyan St, Yerevan, Armenia