B2B Support Specialist (Day Shift)
Deadline: 31 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for B2B Support Specialists, who will be responsible to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and you will give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. And for more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written technical instructions.
● Keep records of customer interactions and process customer accounts
● Identify, prioritize and escalate (as needed) customer issues
● Manage a large number of customers' requests via different channels
● Proactively follow up and support customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
● Follow standard processes and procedures
● Advanced English knowledge is a must
● Knowledge of Spanish or Chinese is desirable
● 1+ years of customer support experience is a must
● Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
● The capacity to work independently as well as in a team
Required candidate level: Mid level
7 AM- 4 PM օr 10 AM- 7 PM
What you get
● Competitive pay (fixed salary+commission)
● Newly renovated awesome workspace
● Prime office location (Arami street)
● Collaborative work environment
Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “B2B Support Specialist” as an e-mail subject.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Orders.co is a rapidly growing innovator in the restaurant technology services, who helps restaurants to improve efficiency and expand their online ordering revenue by amassing orders from all major providers into a single all-in-one device, enabling the editing of menus with a full Menu Management suite, along with the creation of an ordering website in minutes. Orders.co partners with restaurants of all sizes to improve ease of use, accessibility, and customer reach in online ordering markets. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
If you are in search of new challenges to level up your career, join our team.
We are looking for new team members to help us build the technology that creates a new reality for restaurant businesses!
Address: 4/6 Amiryan Street, 0010, Yerevan, Armenia