Big Data Engineer
Deadline: 18 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
Develandoo (Armenian operations office) is seeking for Big Data Engineer.
- Responsible for Hadoop development.
- Implementation including loading from disparate data sets, preprocessing using Hive and Pig.
- Scope and deliver various Big Data solutions.
- Ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Manage the technical communication between the survey vendor and internal systems.
- Maintain the production systems (Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elasticsearch).
- Collaborate with other development and research teams.
- Building a cloud based platform that allows easy development of new applications.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Big Data Engineer or similar role.
- 3-5 years experience programming and/or architecting a back end language (Java, J2EE, Core
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred).
- Experience with Node.js, Python.
- Experience with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience with Spark, or the Hadoop ecosystem and similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with various tools such as AWS, Mesos or Docker and an instinct for automation.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving.
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English or German courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] with the subject "Big Data Engineer".
SQL database development
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2014, Develandoo is an AI Innovation Lab, specialized in building early-stage companies. We are experts in building products for global companies and startups. We have 5 branches around the world (Germany, Armenia, USA, Belarus and Mexico), 30 products already launched and 100+ employees who form our strong team. In our ITaaS (Innovation Team as a Service) model, we help companies understand their data and create new revenue using Artificial Intelligence. In our CBaaS (Company Building as a Service) model, we work with early-stage companies by providing all of their engineering needs to reach product milestones. We’ve been recently listed in top 10 highly recommended B2B companies in Germany by Clutch.co. You can find publications about us and our products in international news agencies such as BBC, Emerce, EL DEBER, Venezuela al Dia, CASADOMO, Armenpress, Ecuavisa.
Phone: (098) 409-052