Big Data Engineer
Deadline: 21 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
Develandoo is seeking for Big Data Engineer to work on cutting edge autonomous driving project together with our our German partner.
- Responsible for Hadoop development;
- Implementation including loading from disparate data sets, preprocessing using Hive and Pig;
- Scope and deliver various Big Data solutions;
- Ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture;
- Manage the technical communication between the survey vendor and internal systems;
- Understands basic concepts and possible application to the product.
- Academic studies in the relevant field;
- Additional basic knowledge in the relevant field;
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the relevant field;
- 3-5 years experience programming and/or architecting a back end language (Java, J2EE, Core);
- Knowledge in Debugging/Profiling of real-time Linux application using standard Linux tools;
- Hands-on experiences on Clean Code concept and Software Craftsmanship;
- SW Development with Continuous Integration in an agile development model;
- 2-3 years professional experiences in „larger“ SW projects with „Software as a Product“;
- Experiences with standard SW development tools and platforms (e.g. Jira, Codebeamer, GIT, Gerrit, Google Test, CMake, Jenkins, Hudson, etc.);
- Build-systems (Make, CMake, Yocto);
- Creation and adaptation of linker scripts;
- Classic Autsar / Adaptive Autosar;
- Industrial experience on the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Yarn, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Kafka, etc.);
- Advanced experience in software development in one of the following languages: Java, Python, Scala;
- Deep knowledge in distributed processing principles and frameworks;
- Experience in modelling complex big data architectures;
- Working experience in automotive data processing;
- Background in data science and analytics;
- Modeling, specification and development of distributed systems;
- Experience with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.).
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English or German courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] with the subject "Big Data Engineer".
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2014, Develandoo is an AI Innovation Lab, specialized in building early-stage companies. We are experts in building products for global companies and startups. We have 3 branches around the world (Germany, Armenia, USA), 30 products already launched and 70+ employees who form our strong team. In our ITaaS (Innovation Team as a Service) model, we help companies understand their data and create new revenue using Artificial Intelligence. In our CBaaS (Company Building as a Service) model, we work with early-stage companies by providing all of their engineering needs to reach product milestones. We’ve been recently listed in top 10 highly recommended B2B companies in Germany by Clutch.co. You can find publications about us and our products in international news agencies such as BBC, Emerce, EL DEBER, Venezuela al Dia, CASADOMO, Armenpress, Ecuavisa.
Phone: (098) 409-052