Deadline: 18 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
Develandoo (Armenian operations office) is seeking for C/C++ Engineer.
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code.
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products.
- Work on extensions and modules of the existing products.
- Suggest and implement improvements in current products.
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements.
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high-quality products.
- Hands on of algorithm complexities.
- Basic database systems.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing C/C++ based solutions.
- Experience with algorithms/data structures.
- Good OOP knowledge and architectural thinking.
- Software development lifecycle experience.
- Good understanding of FFmpeg, FastCGI, google protobuff, (opencv is a plus).
- Good understanding of TCP, HTTP, RTSP, RTMP protocols.
- Good understanding of Socket servers.
- Good understanding of video streaming concepts.
- Good understanding of container technology such as Docker.
- Experience working with cloud services providers such as AWS.
- Experience working with databases such as MongoDB and MySQL.
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English or German courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] with the subject "C/C++ Engineer ".
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2014, Develandoo is an AI Innovation Lab, specialized in building early-stage companies. We are experts in building products for global companies and startups. We have 5 branches around the world (Germany, Armenia, USA, Belarus and Mexico), 30 products already launched and 100+ employees who form our strong team. In our ITaaS (Innovation Team as a Service) model, we help companies understand their data and create new revenue using Artificial Intelligence. In our CBaaS (Company Building as a Service) model, we work with early-stage companies by providing all of their engineering needs to reach product milestones. We’ve been recently listed in top 10 highly recommended B2B companies in Germany by Clutch.co. You can find publications about us and our products in international news agencies such as BBC, Emerce, EL DEBER, Venezuela al Dia, CASADOMO, Armenpress, Ecuavisa.
Phone: (098) 409-052