Deadline: 12 November 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
As a Collections Analyst at SADA GDC, you will be responsible for effective management, analysis and problem resolution of the company’s outstanding customer accounts and the application of payments. You can also expect to manage a variety of customer location techniques, collection methods, legal claims, and the selective use of outside collection services. You will be a key player to the service we provide our customers. This role will be supporting SADA's US based Finance team reporting to the Manager of Billing Operations.
- Reviewing Accounts Receivable Aging Report and evaluating the status of customer accounts
- Contacting customers via email and telephone regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Working with Sales and/or Project Management Teams to resolve customer questions or invoice issues
- Recommending accounts to be assigned to a collection agency or if legal action should be taken
- Recommending bad debt write-offs
- Receiving and processing customer payments through NetSuite
- Maintaining accurate records about the customer payment status
- Processing and maintaining good record keeping of credit card payments and transactions.
- Processing all new Vendor set-ups and ACH Payment Enrollment form by filling out forms/documents and validating accuracy.
- Communicating with our external customers and internal departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications
- Working closely with SalesOps, Sales, Accounting and Project Management Teams to resolve customer questions or invoice issues
- Investigating customer payment and billing issues as directed by Revenue Operations team
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines
- Assisting Billing Analysts with Billings as necessary during peak times of the month.
- Assisting with month-end close responsibilities related to billing and collections
- Assisting the finance team with audit and related activities
This role is best suited for someone who is cool under pressure, highly organized, process-driven, and a critical thinker.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Statistics or related quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient understanding of basic accounting theory (e.g. Accounts Receivable & Revenue)
- Intermediate to advanced level excel and established experience with vlookup, pivot tables, IF/IS formulas
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Energetic, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Independent and self-motivated, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Not afraid to work fast and ask lots of questions
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- English language proficiency
- Master’s degree preferred
- Accounting experience
- Netsuite Experience
- High computer application literacy including ERP systems
- Ability to learn multiple customer portals
- Understanding of sales tax procedures
Required candidate level: Not defined
Pathway to Success
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast growing practice with vision and passion. Moreover, success will come from showcasing our core values in action.
#BeOneStepAhead: The candidate will be working with large volumes and varied types of orders and quotes on a daily basis and will always need to be thinking ahead in order to manage the details effectively and thrive in a changing environment.
Customer Facing - You will interact with customers on a regular basis, sometimes daily, other times weekly/bi-weekly.
Training - Ongoing with first-week orientation followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared.
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Be one step ahead
- Be a change agent
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for GCP since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019 and 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work by Inc. as well as LA Business Journal!
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 12 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 3000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 25M+ users migrated to the cloud.
Customer Service skills
Customer relationship management
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please apply through this link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At SADA, we climb every mountain, clear every hurdle, and turn the improbable into possible – over and over again. Simply put, we propel your organization forward.
It’s not enough to migrate to the cloud, it’s about what you do once you’re there. Accelerating application development. Advancing productivity and collaboration. Using your data as a competitive edge. When it comes to Google Cloud, we’re not an add-on, we’re a must-have, driving the business performance of our clients with its power.
Beyond our expertise and experience, what sets us apart is our people. It’s the spirit that carried us from scrappy origins as one of the Google Cloud launch partners to an award-winning global partner year after year. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing, public sector and digital natives – we simply get the job done, every step of the way.
SADA is a leading global provider of business and technology services that empowers people to transform their work, their organizations and the world. Our diverse, inclusive teams have the attitude, experience and approach to solve enterprise clients’ most complex problems and achieve their boldest ambitions. A Google Cloud Premier partner with multiple Specializations, SADA has earned numerous accolades and awards, including the Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year for 2018 and 2019. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing and public sector, our team of certified experts helps accelerate their digital transformations using the entire Google Cloud portfolio, driving business performance with its power.
More info at www.sada.com.
Staff.am Interview with Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
"SADA specializes in public cloud computing, particularly Google cloud computing, which includes all the enterprise-level services offered by Google, which by the way are not few. I think the introduction of all these technologies in Armenia will be quite important for Armenian technology companies, as public cloud computing is not so widespread in Armenia, which we are going to change and promote.
We will contribute to the improvement of approaches in the field of education. We will work with large global organizations, we will solve serious problems for those companies, contributing to the modernization of infrastructure, introducing innovations related to cloud technologies, projects. All this will enable Armenian engineers to work with the above-mentioned large global corporations, as well as with the engineering team of SADA's head office, which is the best in its field. And, of course, with Google։ engineers and product teams, taking into account our daily close work with Google."
Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
You can access the full article here.
SADA is excited to announce the opening of a Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Yerevan, Armenia
The goal of the SADA GDC in Armenia is twofold...
1. To provide additional delivery and support services to companies around the world that are adopting Google Cloud.
2. And to develop the technical capabilities of aspiring IT workers in a region that is rapidly becoming a popular European technology hub.
“SADA’s growth in the cloud market is demanding that we create new offerings to streamline setup and activation of Google Cloud.” -- Tony Safoian, CEO of SADA
Read more about the announcement and how the GDC will also serve as a Tecnical Onboarding Center for all our customers.
Address: 2 Derenik Demirtchyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia