Deadline: 13 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
Our client is a global music and entertainment industry conglomerate headquartered in the US with offices in over 40 countries.
Currently, the company plans to expand the team and run the following projects: processing tools for new artists and tracks, license and rights management, marketing, and A/R activity.
Projects and applications will be built around the concept of a unified data storage system. This will help develop products that best fit business goals.
- 5+ years of directly related work experience (including data management and analysis)
- Design and development experience in the Amazon Web Service environment: Step, Lambda, Batch, Kinesis, EMR, Glue, Databricks
- Knowledge of Apache Spark, Elastic Search, Elastic Cache, Snowflake
- Experience working with DynamoDB, Aurora, MS SQL DB
- Experience in parallel computing
- Experience working with Git, SVN
- Experience working with of Atlassian products: JIRA, Stash, and Confluence
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience working with CI-tools
- Knowledge of monitoring tools
Salary: Highly competitive.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please submit your application to [email protected] mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global technology consultancy that designs, develops and supports unique software solutions, helping clients take their businesses forward. Recognized for their deep domain expertise and superior technical talent, DataArt teams create new products and modernize complex legacy systems that affect technology transformation in select industries.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, skyscanner, Ocado, Betfair, Meetup, Regus and Tinkoff. DataArt brings together expertise of over 2,800 professionals in 22 locations in the US, Europe, and Latin America.
DataArt in numbers:
— 2,800+ professionals
— 22 years in operation
— 12 million hours of R&D and Software work
— 3,500 projects completed successfully
— 20+ offices in USA, Europe, and Latin America
— $140 mln — revenue in 2018
Glassdoor review score — 4.6
Team satisfaction survey 2018:
- 79% of colleagues are satisfied with their working environment
- 87% of colleagues want to spend a significant part of their career at DataArt
- 92% of members of our team are ready to recommend DataArt as a good employer to their friends and family
DataArt’s employer reputation and high quality of our corporate services get the highest satisfaction scores among our team members
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships is the foundation on which we have built our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals to do their work the best they can.
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia