Deadline: 28 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: System Admin/Engineer
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Collaborate with development/test teams to design, build and deploy an automated testing platform;
- Develop and promote automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration;
- Build tools/automation to manage deployment & configuration of our infrastructure;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems in the pipeline;
- Continue to bridge gap between development and operations with a strong bias towards 'Infrastructure as Code' ;
- Provide recommendations to the development teams for new workflows and features;
- BS or MS in Computer Science;
- 1+ years of experience in deploying and managing medium/large scale distributed systems.
- Linux system administration experience;
- Knowledge in modern in modern configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.);
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and development pipeline processes;
- Passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job;
- Passion for development best practices - unit testing, code reviews, community standards, and maintainable code;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively;
- Ability to work in extended hours and willing to travel;
- Fluent in English;
- Scripting experience: Python or equivalent language, is a plus;
- Understanding of Linux containers (LXC) and similar technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E., for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
- Webb Trade Single Window®
- Customs Webb®
- Webb Executive Vision®
- Webb Valuation®
- Webb Tracker®
- Webb Suite®
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Find more info
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia