Director of People Ops
Deadline: 01 February 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
The Director of People Ops will oversee all human resources functions at 10Web. This person will work to deliver outstanding employee experiences through projects and processes that seek to improve the employee lifecycle. You’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on People-related topics and champion our company culture.
What this job involves
Hiring outstanding talent:
- Build strong global talent pipelines to satisfy our current as well as future hiring needs
- Monitor Global Talent Pool to effectively deliver the recruiting strategy across all countries
- Lead diversity initiates and relationships to increase diversity hiring throughout the organization
Building an outstanding remote culture:
- Driving organizational change initiatives and developing talent management plans for a globally diverse team
- Identify and monitor the organization's remote culture, organizational change, so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
Running HR with excellence:
- Talent management activities with a focus on performance management, learning and development, succession planning and leadership development
- Create best strategies to engage with virtual team members to ensure high levels of engagement
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Able to plan ahead for future hires and hire according to plan.
- Growth experience, worked at organizations that more than doubled year of year in number of people.
- 5+ years of generalist Human Resources experience required
- 1+ year of experience managing a team
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Experience managing employer branding initiatives and full-cycle recruiting
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience with HRMS, resume databases and ATS
- Sound knowledge of various sourcing techniques/tools (e.g. professional platforms, social networks)
- International Talent Acquisition experience.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and exceeding expectations
- Analytical skills, including reporting and synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Required candidate level: Senior
Interested individuals are requested to apply by the following link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered․ Thanks.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
10Web is an Automated Wordpress Platform that’s shaking up the web development industry through its innovative use of automation technology.
With remarkable and unique features such as automated website hosting and management, AI-assisted website building, automated automated migrations, and automatic 90+ PageSpeed optimization, 10Web simplifies website building and hosting to a much-needed degree that allows everyone—including the technologically-challenged, to build fully functional and professional websites in just a matter of minutes.
What We’re Looking For
At 10Web, we value professionalism and reliability above all else. As a company on the rise, we are also looking for motivated, flexible, and passionate people who can keep up with new developments and contribute to the company’s success.
10Web in Facts & Numbers
- 20+ million downloads of 10Web products
- 10+ years of experience in web development
- 1+ million active users
- Certified Google Technology partner
- 1700+ upvotes on ProductHunt
- Featured on Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, MarketWatch
- Technology Stack: ML (TensorFlow), Pytorch, Angular 7, Python-flask, NodeJS, Modern PHP (Laravel), WordPress
- Sponsor of major tech conferences & WordCamp: Europe’s largest WordPress event
- $2M funding round from Sierra Ventures and AI Fund
- Work from home;
- Cultural diversity;
- Extreme transparency;
- Lucky Carrot;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Happy hour;
- Gamezone or fun activities;
- Outings and retreats;
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and refreshments.
10Web Working Principles
At 10Web, we follow 7 working principles that ensure a productive and inspiring working environment for our team as well as an incredible experience for our customers.
WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES
We trust that our customers know their needs best, so we set and accomplish goals with their perspective in mind.
MAKE IT FAST
We know customers don’t like waiting too long, so we deliver high-quality products really fast.
MAGIC IN USE
Every detail matters. It’s the attention to every potion ingredient that makes magic happen!
PROGRESS IS BETTER THAN PERFECTION
We’re not afraid of making mistakes. Instead, we move forward, innovate, experiment, and continuously learn and apply.
HAVE A POINT OF VIEW
Having a point of view about the things that matter and expressing it increases the chance of creating meaningful and impactful change exponentially.
BE HONEST IN OUR DECISIONS
Data and facts drive our actions. We take the news as it is, regardless of whether it’s good or bad.
BE A TEAM PLAYER
Share experience and knowledge to empower each team member, ultimately making them better at what they do.
10WEB AUTOMATED WORDPRESS PLATFORM
Introducing 10Web, an Automated WordPress Platform powered by Google Cloud. At 10Web we believe everyone—whether they’re a tech expert or a newbie, has the right to host, build, and manage professional websites, and we empower them to do just that.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of 10Web
The reaction of 10Web to COVID19
2020 changed the world, and 10Web changed with it. Learn how we adapted to the new reality by implementing big changes in our workplace, while still keeping our team motivated, productive, and empowered.
I joined 10Web when it was just an apartment on the first floor of a building on the outskirts of Yerevan back in 2011-12. It has really been an experience putting in your 2 cents in making it grow and growing with it in a family-like environment. It was exciting every step of the way and now, too, there’s always the next big tech project, the next cool thing.
Vanush Ghamaryan - Architect
Address: 30/3 Gyulbenkyan st., Yerevan, Armenia