Deadline: 14 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
Buymie is a personal shopping service that provides customers with the ability to purchase their shopping through an app and have it delivered to their households across Ireland and parts of Britain. Buymie is currently growing and looking to extend its team. We are now seeking to recruit an experienced admin/accounting technician to assist in our shopper payments. This is a great opportunity for you to bring your knowledge and skills to the business and grow in the role.
• Completion of invoice amendments for surge and incentive payments
• Revision and agreement of equipment purchases, referral fees and customer deductions
• Escalation of tickets for further investigation
• Working with internal systems and liaising with shoppers and other managers to verify weekly costs
• Store card payment reconciliation, analysis and reporting
• Ad-hoc duties assisting finance and operations with monthly reporting and annual audit process
• Completion and implementation of current and new process documentation
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Good listening and communication skills
• Proficient user of Excel and Google spreadsheets
• Excellent numerical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrates initiative with strong work ethic
Required candidate level: Mid level
In order to apply for this position please follow the link. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Buymie is building the best way for people anywhere in the world to shop for groceries. Since Buymie started in 2016, we’ve launched same-day delivery across the entire Dublin market with expansion in Ireland and abroad planned for Q1 2020.
Buymie is laser-focused on delivering groceries from your favourite stores right to your door. Our technology coupled with operational expertise enables Buymie to deliver fresh groceries in as little as an hour.
Address: 3 Hakob Hakobyan St, Yerevan, Armenia