Deadline: 01 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing marketing materials for the following mediums: Advertising (Mobile and Desktop Homepages, Email and Print), Direct Mail, Promotions Relationship Marketing. and creating print design materials for Sevan Startup Summit.
- Supporting the internal Design and Marketing teams
- Supporting the team on projects as required
- Design the layout and create graphics for email campaigns using industry best- practices, testing for SPAM and renderability, and setting up landing pages.
- Translating creative strategies into design concepts.
- Fully developing design
- Participate in meetings with Senior Designers and Website developers
- Create print design materials
- Strong graphic design skills
- Proficient in industry tools, such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Awareness of current design landscape and trends
- The ability to work independently, capable of meeting deadlines, be extremely detail oriented and available during non-business hours.
- Solid knowledge of digital and print processes
- Familiarity with social media․
- Pick up new tools and software quickly
This position entails work organized from our company office.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Seaside Startup Summit is the best platform for accomplished and raising entrepreneurs and investors. Whether you are looking for scaling up your startup, winning grants or getting investments, investing in promising SMEs, sharing your knowledge or meeting the main stakeholders of startup ecosystem – Seaside Startup Summit is the right place to be.
Seaside Startup Summit is a non-formal startup event organized in a form of tent camp which aims to establish a new type of business platform worldwide.
During the Summit, participants share mode of life, having an opportunity to:
- Improve their skills and acquire new knowledge during the Workshops, Campfire talks and mentoring sessions,
- Obtain new valuable contacts,
- Discover possibilities of cooperation and partnership,
- Compete with their teams and ideas during the Startup Battles and Pitching sessions,
- Win grants and get investments,
- Spend some nice time during the leisure activities.
Address: 11 Proshyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia