Mid-level AMS Circuit Design Engineer / 21062BR
Deadline: 21 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
Our team is looking for an Engineer who will be responsible for analog and mixed mode circuit design for non-volatile memory (NVM) building blocks, IP and test chip. These include design of NVM blocks operating at VDD and high voltage levels (up to 20V) like charge pumps, voltage regulators, high voltage analog switches, etc, as well as simulation, layout extraction, failure debugging, power/timing analysis. Documentation of the block/IP performance as well as detailed layout notes are part of the responsibility as well.
- BS / MS degree in Electronics Engineering, Radio-physics, Microelectronics;
- Basic knowledge of the device physics and/ or of schematic design of the CMOS circuits like osc, opamps, voltage regulators, switches, logic circuits. High voltage block knowledge is a plus;
- Basics of Unix environment, scripting and commands;
- Design /sim tool knowledge is a plus;
- Data analyzing and debugging skills, identifying critical path, root cause analysis are highly preferred;
- Good communication skills including English written/verbal communications.
- 2 years of related experience is highly preferred
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100