Mid-level Quality Engineer/22485BR
Deadline: 09 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Synopsys, a world leader in the Semiconductor IP industry, has an opening for a Quality Engineer to contribute to the IP group’s Quality Management System (‘QMS’). This position will work under the direction of remote management and will interact with global peers. The position may include such activities as developing scripts and/or workflows; developing and/or enhancing scripts for unique software tools to aid in task automation; contribute to identification and definition of new quality initiatives; working with methodologies teams and development groups within the IP business unit to promote implementation of new quality improvement initiatives; and definition, documentation, and/or training of internal policies and processes. The position may also be involved in quality-related reviews, data collection & reporting. There may be other duties as defined by the direct Manager.
There may be some international travel required.
- Understand Synopsys’ IP development flows and Quality Management System
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Synopsys’ Quality Management System
- Develop and/or enhance scripts and/or workflows
- Analyze data and produce reports
- Promote and track the implementation of new quality initiatives
- Support 2nd party / 3rd party audits of Synopsys’ Quality Management System
- Other related tasks as may be defined
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of office productivity programs such as Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Basic coding skills with at least one language such as C, Perl, Python, Unix shell scripting, etc.
- Knowledge of semiconductor development flows is an advantage
- Formal training and working knowledge of Quality Management Standards such as ISO 9001 or AITF 16949 is an advantage
- Proficient in English
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team, with many remote members across different time zones
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100