Mid-level R&D Engineer / 22738BR
Deadline: 26 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware design
Job type: Full time
Synopsys Armenia is looking for mid-level R&D Engineer who will join our team to have his/her input in Memory Compiler development.
- SRAM / ROM Memory Compiler development
- Integration of Memory Compiler components to make sure all required views can be generated
- Tiler code development and support to build Memory instance back end views: Layout, GDSII, OASIS, LVS netlist, PLEF
- Perform several types of physical and functional verification.
- Validation and characterization of memory designs within dedicated environments
- Functional verification and debug using Synopsys VCS
- Performing layout and netlist verification and tests through DRC and LVS
- Memory compiler integration, validation and maintenance
- Generation of the complete set of release views and documentation.
- Formal release of Memory Compilers and post-release support.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (MS is preferable)
- 2 years of professional related experience in a related field is highly preferred
- Basic knowledge in transistor-level Analog and Mixed Signal circuit design and layout
- Understanding of CMOS process fabrication technology
- Working knowledge of Synopsys design tools, simulators (Hspice, Finesim, Waveview, Custom Designer)
- User-level knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Verilog is a plus
- Knowledge in TCL or Perl scripting language is a plus, Python is preferred
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and use Memory Compiler development tools and environment
- Ability to work in a global company environment
Required candidate level: Mid level
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100