Personal Banking Portfolio Manager, Personal Banking and Cards Division, Retail Banking Department
Deadline: 24 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Retail business
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for preparation of sales offers for clients and overall coordination of the process.
Coordinating the process related to salary projects in certain sectors of the economy, in particular
- Attracting potential clients
- Submitting/approving/reviewing offers
- Managing the relationship with existing clients and the salary projects database, coordinating overall activities
- Preparing reports
For cross-sales to individual clients (other than Premium and Partner clients)
- Studying client profiles, their areas of interest, profession, age and other specifics
- Studying customer behavior depending on the incurred costs, rendered services, etc.
Developing and implementing campaigns aimed at promotion of personal banking and card products
Resolving promptly the issues raised by the service network regarding client service and sales, coordinating the required activities with other departments involved
- University degree in economics, finance or other related sphere
- At least 1 year of work experience in financial sector
- Strong critical and flexible thinking, analytical skills, ability to work independently and in a team, ability to coordinate work
- Sales skills
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle large workload, ability to learn quickly
- MS Office proficiency (advanced MS Excel skills), knowledge of MS Project
- Commitment to work and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent command of Armenian, English and Russian
Banking legislation of RA
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the application form, attach their CV (optional) and email to [email protected].
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Required application form
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Phone: (010) 561-111
Address: , 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St , Yerevan , Armenia