Deadline: 13 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Innorise is looking for talented QA engineers with high attention to details and passion/respect to their profession. Ideal candidates must be able to work in parallel with 3 or more web/mobile/desktop applications in a responsible/confident manner. Salaries are highly competitive.
- Plan, document, execute and analyze test cases
- Prepare test cases, data and operational manual to execute test plans
- Contribute to creation of test strategy, scenarios and requirements for specific business objectives (e.g. requirement compliance check, systematic risk assessment, system configuration, etc.)
- Monitor and manage error management cycle together with necessary result documentation
- Collaborate with the Company's team to understand emerging system changes and QA testing requirements to deal with possible defects in a timely manner
- Communicate with operational and technical support team for error management
- Communicate with operational and strategic team for possible system change management
- Satisfy version release deliverables, specific project testing requirements
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills for systematic resolution of any problems
- Pursue continuous professional growth for application of best QA and Software testing practices
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technologies or a related filed
- QA training or certification from recognized institution is a plus
- Strong candidates with proven work experience, who do not comply with one of the above mentioned requirements will also be considered;
- Ability to communicate test results and potential system risks
- Ability to confidently communicate with the development team
- Knowledge of working with system design documentation and manuals
- Experience in end-user testing, usability testing, software and web application testing
- Knowledge of testing methodology best practices and test type applications
- Understanding of version control and system configuration management
- Knowledge of defect management and documentation practices
- Knowledge in test plans automation and tools is a plus
- Experience with database management systems is a plus
- Experience working with system monitoring software's is a plus
- Proficiency in written/verbal English and Armenian languages.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please send your cv to [email protected]
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Innorise is a creative team of talented engineers from Armenia building highly affordable custom software for large and small companies and individuals.
Address: Zavaryan 1a, Yerevan