Deadline: 15 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine has diverse Product teams, which are mostly Cross-functional (Technical Lead, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Backend/Java Engineers/, Frontend/React/ Engineers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts). Our Scrum Masters work as part of a product development team, as well as cooperate with each other to improve the overall processes and approaches of team management in the company.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Scrum Master to coordinate our product team, resolve problems and coach the team members on Agile methodologies.
Tools: JIRA, Confluence
What you will do:
1. Workflow optimization: Working closely with the product team and other Scrum Masters, you will contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization as well as facilitate and support all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective. We need you to:
- understand diverse frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, XP) to be able to apply the most effective solutions in various situations
- analyze team environment to understand the impediments and make appropriate improvements
- Setup processes: we expect you to contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization
2. Team coaching on Agile/Scrum methodologies: You will ensure Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines, as well as guide and coach the team on how to use Agile practices and principles.
3. Team Management: You will be responsible for removing impediments that limit efficiency and progress as well as keep the team spirit and productivity during the development process. We need you to:
- Eliminate the bottlenecks and minimize the process problems
- Coach the development team in self-organization
- Facilitate Scrum Events
- Keep team spirit: Help the team continuously make progress on the project by helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- Ensure post-meeting commitment and follow up
Skills we value the most:
- Problem-solving: your typical tasks will include solving both daily and process-related issues for the team, we need you to be proactive and responsive.
- Analytical skills: there are a lot of improvements to be done in the Scrum processes and team management, you’re to demonstrate problem sensitivity, creativity and critical thinking to bring the changes
- Communication: the role includes a lot of cooperation both with your team and other teams, as well as with Scrum Masters, you need to stay open and keep cross-team collaboration to get the best results.
- Flexibility Things change fast here, we need you to adjust to changes quickly and carry the ownership of change management.
- Leadership skills: you are to lead by example by putting the needs of the team first and helping others perform to the best of their abilities.
What you will bring in:
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks
- Proficiency in working with JIRA
- Knowledge and a good understanding of Software development techniques (User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.)
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, team, and mentorship skills
- Fluency in English
- Certifications in Agile/Scrum is a plus
Why join Webb Fontaine Armenia:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid day offs
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
Required candidate level: Mid level
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals.
Please, apply for the vacancy by sending your CV to [email protected]
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Armenia stands apart from other IT companies in Armenia by providing the perfect mix of professional development opportunities and a joyful working environment.
Being the largest R&D center of Webb Fontaine Group, our employees are creating something big and new each day for the international trade community. The latest technologies (AI, Kotlin, React, Spring Boot, and more) and methodologies are the cornerstones at Webb Fontaine.
We believe that satisfied employees, that love what they do during most of their day, are the key to business success, that's why we do everything to have the best working atmosphere and conditions for our employees, including exceptional benefits and compensation packages, employee evaluations and development, staff socialization programs, and much more.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include:
- single-window systems for trade,
- paperless customs systems,
- cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems),
- collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more.
Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
The office in Armenia has begun its operations in 2005, and during the years grew to become the largest R&D center of the international IT giant - Webb Fontaine Group, which has R&D centers in Europe and Asia. We are working with more than 20 Governments worldwide - helping them to simplify customs procedures.
Vision and Mission
At Webb Fontaine, we believe in looking beyond barriers to shape tomorrow’s international trade.
Our mission is to leverage technology to challenge established practices and deliver innovative solutions for trade facilitation.
We build on our unique expertise in trade and customs to help governments, businesses, and economic communities globally rethink and transform the way they conduct trade. We develop high-tech software and services to benefit all trade stakeholders and make their lives easier.
Excellence, Passion and Innovation
Everything we do is guided by our quest for excellence. To us, excellence is not just a word. It’s a frame of mind. We provide best-in-class technology for all areas of international trade facilitation. And while we are proud of it, we are never satisfied: we are always looking to do more and better.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Webb Fontaine Armenia
Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry wide solutions to accelerate trade development and modernization. The company uses unique technology including AI to enable countries to emerge as leaders in the future of trade. Knowledge transfer is at the core of Webb Fontaine; comprising of a team of experts who work across the board, empowering local communities and governments. As an industry leader with the largest R&D centers in the industry, Webb Fontaine is constantly developing international trade practices connecting countries, borders and people. For more information visit www.webbfontaine.com
Team Building activities
We Believe that Team building activities establish a stronger bond between coworkers.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan, Armenia