Senior PPC Specialist
Deadline: 16 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
As Senior PPC Specialist, you will be responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click and paid promotion media strategies. In this position, you’ll need to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the company.
- Perform daily account management of Paid Advertisement accounts on Google Ads and other search and social media platforms
- Perform the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy and A/B testing for ads
- Develop strategies to improve performance across all paid campaigns
- Develop new Paid Search, Display, Video and SM campaigns
- Stay on top of PPC industry trends and developments
- Closely monitor and administer analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance and improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in Paid Advertisement
- Full expertise of Google Ads Suite, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with internal team
- Creativity, self-motivation and drive
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize, and communicate effectively
- Team player.
Required candidate level: Senior
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that empower everyone to become an effective communicator.
Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others.
Krisp is an award-winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first, global team across US, Europe, Armenia and Asia.
- Be transparent and fair
- Get things done
- Move fast
- Exceed expectations
- Speak up
- Be candid
- Competitive Salary
We believe our team members must be paid the top of the market.
- Stock Options
Our goal is to increase Krisp’s market valuation every day. When Krisp becomes a billion-dollar company (a unicorn), all Krispions must benefit from it.
Everyone receives stock options at Krisp.
Perks at Krisp
- Super fast-growing startup:
You will work with world-class team members in a super challenging work environment.
- Flexible work schedule and Day-Offs:
Krispions have flexible work hours, work remotely or from the office, use paid time-off as needed.
- Learning and development assistance:
Each Krispion has a training budget for continuous growth and professional progression.
- Medical insurance:
Employees and their family members are provided with a comprehensive health care plan.
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Off-site activity for Krispions to work together from a forest and have some fun.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, snacks and fruits in the office
Krisp snags $5M A round as demand grows for its voice-isolating algorithm
Krisp’s smart noise suppression tech, which silences ambient sounds and isolates your voice for calls, arrived just in time.
The company got out in front of the global shift to virtual presence, turning early niche traction into real customers and attracting a shiny new $5 million Series A funding round to expand and diversify its timely offering.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Krisp
The reaction of Krisp to COVID19
RTX Voice: Noise-destroying tech put to the test
Graphics card-maker Nvidia is developing noise-cancellation technology that can eliminate nuisance sounds from video calls and livestreams.
The first version of its technology uses spare capacity on its high-end graphics cards.
BBC Click's Chris Fox put the system through a series of increasingly complex challenges, alongside existing noise-cancelling software Krisp.
Address: 5/1 Hrachya Kochar St, Yerevan, Armenia