Senior System Engineer
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: System Admin/Engineer
Job type: Full time
We are expanding and growing fast!
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to design, implement, maintain and support our growing network infrastructure.
You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- We are working on several attracting projects closely cooperating with our colleagues abroad. You will be responsible for on-time delivery of all projects;
- In accordance with ISO certification we value safe, disciplined and regulated work. You will be responsible for developing IT related internal regulations, procedures and standards;
- You will take part in researching, evaluating and purchasing of software and hardware equipment;
- Working both independently and within the team, you will be responsible for configuring and maintain IP network, troubleshooting of production DNS, firewalls and proxies;
- You will control installation, administration and support of Linux servers (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) as well as installation and maintenance of production environments;
- Your professionalism will be expressed in managing virtualized environments based on VMware vSphere, adding, modifying and recommissioning virtual machines;
- You will need to monitor resources consumption and request procurement of accessories and parts to upgrade and replace as required;
- You will be responsible for managing of recovery centre, validate fail over procedures and coordinate execution on need basis, also automate any repetitive task using Unix/Linux scripting when appropriate;
- One of your main responsibilities will be management of production SAN infrastructure.
- Higher education in a technical field;
- Demonstrated experience in supporting services (DNS, Web Server, Proxy);
- Experience with virtualization solutions, especially VMware;
- Experience in managing enterprise-wide data backup and recovery;
- Experience in managing the security of the network and IT resources and services;
- Relevant professional experience in managing IT operations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player;
- High sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Willingness to have business trips․
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Linux system administration
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence. Building on our extensive experience, Webb Fontaine’s new-generation IT systems take trade and customs processes to the next level for the benefit of the global trading community.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include single-window systems for trade, paperless customs systems, cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems), collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more. Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
Our mission is to simplify the work of Governments, Businesses and Citizens worldwide by providing technology and know-how.
Webb Fontaine Armenia has been operating since 2005. We have more than 90 talented people sharing the same values and mission in our team and we continue to hire new professionals. Webb Fontaine is among those limited number of companies in the Armenian IT market that operates on an international scale and has broad geographical reach. Our products are used in Nigeria, Philippines, Benin, Ethiopia, Bahrain, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Panama, Congo, and Ajman. We can proudly say that Webb Fontaine owns the know-how, that makes difference.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan