Senior UX Designer
Deadline: 03 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational efficiency and build exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems.
The Product team works with internal partners, customers, UX Designers and Development to ensure Workfront continues to be responsible for the market in Modern Work Management. The single most important thing our Product team can do is deliver a category-creating product portfolio that drives company growth. The UX designer will be gaining deep insight into our users' behaviors and needs through user research and product discovery, as well as identifying and communicating opportunities for innovation and differentiation. Crafting the behavior (interactions) and visual interface of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features. Come and join our team.
What you'll Do
- Participate in user research to guide product design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis etc.) and collaborate/communicate results to the teams.
- Collaborating on project briefs and writing job stories.
- Create flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups as needed to successfully conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Help refine the architecture, user interface, product features, and end-to-end experience for new features/functionality.
- Use Workfront’s set of established design and visual patterns to strengthen consistency across our product suite; when innovate and expand standards to create extraordinary experiences.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of managers, marketers, and engineers to help define business and feature requirements; analyze empirical data, usability findings, market research, and validated UX principles to support and prioritize these requirements.
- Present design work to teams and managers for review and feedback.
- Assess and optimize the effectiveness of new and existing features by actively participating in usability testing and user research, and interpreting analytical data.
- Help create/influence/establish internal UI design pattern standards across different projects and initiatives.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of proven track record.
- Master of the UX lifecycle with deep, direct experience in all skill areas and tools, including facilitation of workshops or other collaboration techniques to drive momentum and credibility within the organization.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
- Should be capable of producing high-quality results, while simultaneously deliver for a product or initiative and coordinating with partners where needed.
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories and internal communication tools.
- A collaborative demeanor, excellent collaboration skills, and leading product team with PM’s and Engineering lead.
- Visual design expertise validated through mockups and style guides.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Hardworking communication, presentation, and social skills.
- Experience with SaaS enterprise applications.
- Be a Self-starter who is a detail-oriented, and hardworking phenomenal teammate.
- Fluency in standard methodologies for web-based information architecture and design, as well as proven understanding of usability principles and techniques.
- Fluency in English and Armenian
Required candidate level: Senior
User Experience (UX) Design
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this job, please follow the link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
- Learning Opportunities
LinkedIn Learning Premium Package
Conferences & Trainings
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Parking Space
- Employee Assistance Program
Fortune names Adobe the Best Workplace in Technology for 21 consecutive years!
Adobe has multiple The Best Place to Work awards. This year we celebrate being 21 years on Fortune Magazine's list!
You are wondering why to choose Adobe?
At Adobe you will have meaningful work, constant learning, brilliant people to work with, and a community guided by core values that promote quality, creativity, and opportunity in everything we do. Our market-leading products and services create incredible experiences for our customers. And our career opportunities, benefits, and culture create amazing experiences for you. Join a diverse community of smart, passionate colleagues at the top of their game. Take pride in a culture that promotes sustainability and giving back to the community.
Adobe invests in developing your talents with training and mentorship, and we challenge you with engaging work that ensures you can make an impact and build your skills. We are also committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach, where ongoing feedback flows freely. Adobe offers incredible benefits for growth through learning and development funds.
There are so many reasons to bring your career here. Join #adobelife today!
Address: 1 Northern Ave, Yerevan, Armenia