Social Media Copywriter
Deadline: 01 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Content writing
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a creative, proactive, self-driven and organized Social Media Copywriter, who will write creative and engaging content, and help to expand our audience.
Margaryan Business Group unites “out of the box” thinkers and like-minded people around one ideology – serve the best quality and delicious food in Armenia. So if you love food and everything that is connected to the hospitality business, welcome to the tastiest working-platform ever.
- Writing, editing and publishing engaging, targeting and sales-promoting texts for various social network contents, in 3 languages (Armenian, Russian and English);
- Follow the strategy and mission of the company, while creating the content for company’s pages;
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors;
- Follow competitors, be aware of the new trends;
- Apply selling techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian;
- Higher Education in Marketing/Philology or related fields is plus but not required;
- Work experience in hospitality industry is again considered as a plus;
- Be motivated, self-driven, positive and flexible;
- Team player;
- Be eager to learn and develop.
Required candidate level: Mid level
If you want to join our team, please send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating in the “Subject” field the position name.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2013, Margaryan Business Group has made a breakthrough in food industry in Armenia, thus creating a new taste and level for restaurants and cafes. Well-known and highly demanded restaurant brands Louis Charden, Hans&Franz, Alaska by Hans&Franz, Chinar, Tsirani Garden/Home and Vostan by Tsirani make Margaryan Business Group best quality and delicious food serving company in Armenia. A strong, customer-focused approach, conformance to global standards and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled Margaryan Business Group to sustain leadership in food industry for over 5 years.
Address: 8 Isahakyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia